The Stepensky’s son, who no longer lives at home, responded to a call asking for a host home for the Bodak family. It was decided that the Stepensky’s home would be best suited for the family of four — Sergii Bodak, his wife Anya, and their children Egor, 12, and Lukyan, 4.
A study for the Montgomery County, Maryland, Planning Board outlines the goals of a pedestrian master plan, and shows what residents think about the current walkability of their communities.
Maryland lawmakers passed a measure on Thursday to create a paid family leave program, sending the legislation to Gov. Larry Hogan.
An 84-year-old defrocked priest was sentenced to five years of probation for lying to the FBI about whether he knew a former altar boy and his family.
President Joe Biden is naming actor Taraji P. Henson and the NBA’s Chris Paul to a presidential advisory board on historically Black colleges and universities.
- Tax Planning Opportunity for Owners of Pass-Through Entities: Virginia Enacts Workaround to $10,000 Federal Income Tax Limitation on State and Local Taxes JD Supra
- Youngkin signs bill to let localities lower Virginia vehicle taxes The Center Square
- Glenn Youngkin | Governor.Virginia.gov Virginia Governor Ralph Northam – Proclamation
- Gov. Glenn Youngkin signs bill aimed at driving down Virginians’ car tax bills WSET
- Youngkin signs bill to reclassify certain vehicles and personal property tax rates 8News
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Montgomery County’s Alcohol Beverage Services is saying hello to spring with limited whiskey lotteries to give residents a chance to pick up some highly sought-after alcohol.
A National Security Agency employee has been charged with emailing classified national security information to somebody who wasn’t authorized to receive it, according to a federal indictment unsealed Thursday.
Three D.C. men were indicted Wednesday on federal conspiracy charges in a string of robberies between January to March.