A man is in the hospital after crashing his car into a pond in Frederick County, Maryland, Tuesday evening.
Two U.S. Postal Service mail carriers got into a fight in an Anne Arundel County neighborhood today.
This new law requires a personal identification number for all all unserialized firearms and unfinished frames and receivers, commonly referred to as 80% lowers (ghost guns) or build kits.
Two personal watercrafts were traveling close together at a high rate of speed when they collided, sending one watercraft and its rider airborne, police said.
- Virginia’s General Assembly will vote on a state budget Wednesday that includes tax cuts The Washington Post
- Tax cuts to marijuana: What’s in Virginia’s budget deal? WRIC ABC 8News
- Virginia budget proposal includes new marijuana crime WUSA9.com
- Virginia lawmakers reach budget deal after months of negotiations 13newsnow.com WVEC
- Virginia budget deal includes middle class tax cuts, grocery tax cut The Center Square
- View Full Coverage on Google News
An expected vote on police reform legislation by the county council was delayed Tuesday after it became clear several council members weren’t comfortable with some parts of the bill.
A man from Hyattsville was identified as the victim of Sunday’s drowning off the coast of Sandy Point State Park, according to police.
Maryland Property Tax Assessment Appeals Board Seeks Members for Carroll County Carroll County, Maryland Carroll County Government